The Center's research activities are based on the concept of Collaborative Networks. The organization of the research portfolio is carried out through thematic projects. Among the projects of the current Work Cycle are the following themes:
- Well-Being Indicators of the Brazilian population;
- Development and validation of self-report scales, development of behavioral and psychophysiological measures;
- Affective neuroscience in the understanding of human interaction;
- Well-Being program in schools;
- Well-Being study in twins.